We provide the perfect curl and lift to your natural lashes!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know before I receive a Lash Lift or Lash Lift & Tint?
- 2 weeks prior to your treatment, use an oil (coconut or castor) or EyEnvy (lash growth serum) on the lashes to ensure they’re healthy and hydrated.
- Contact lenses CANNOT be worn during service
- You may experience a tingling sensation during the service
- Remember, this is not adding length to your lashes. This is working with the current lashes you have, curling and tinting. You will not have the same results as Lash Extensions
What do I need to know for after care?
- You should avoid washing and putting mascara on eyelashes for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid using oil-based makeup remover for 3 weeks after receiving a Lash Lift.
- Brush eyelashes daily when damp to detangle
How long will a Lash Lift and Lash Lift & Tint last?
The curl can last up to 3 months and the tint can last 3-6 weeks, depending on your daily routine.
Can I get a Lash Tint in-between Lash Lifts?
Yes, as long as your lashes are healthy and hydrated.
Are these product FDA and Health Canada approved?
All of our products used for the Lash Lift and Lash Lift & Tint services are FDA and Health Canada Approved and safe for your eyes and your natural lashes.
I am currently pregnant or breast feeding, am I able to get a Lash Lift or Lash Lift & Tint?
We do not recommend this service for women that are breast feeding or pregnant.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule online (provide link to online booking) or call (905) 393-8236 to schedule your appointment.