Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
Please take a moment to review some of our updated employee safety protocols as well as new guidelines we request all clients to adhere to while in any Bare Wax Bar location. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
We are practising industry-leading health and safety precautions to ensure the safety of our Bare family of clients and employees.
Our new health and safety measures include:
- Limiting our store capacity and practising physical distancing in-store.
- Providing hand sanitizer in-store and ensure clients use it upon entering.
- Our employees wear masks and all clients must do the same.
- Using acrylic protective shields at our Front Desk.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular disinfecting and sanitizing of high touch surfaces and equipment.
- Contactless payment methods only.
Please note that according to current government guidelines, we are unable to offer facial services at this time. This includes; facial waxing, brow and lash tinting, threading, lash lifts, and microblading.
- All Bare Wax Bar employees are required to declare they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- All Bare Wax Bar employees are required to have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer when they arrive to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- Employees will wear masks, gloves and protective glasses during all services.
- Upon arrival at any Bare Wax Bar location, there will be additional safety and sanitation measures noted throughout the space. We will have visual social distancing markers in the retail and lobby area to ensure physical space is kept between individuals.
- Clients are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation.
- Only the client receiving the service is permitted to enter. Additional guests, including children, will not be permitted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Social distancing will be enforced — with the exception of the service provider that a client is scheduled with.
- All clients will be asked to call 905-393-8236 upon arrival. We will inform you at that time if you can enter immediately or continue to wait outside. As per government guidelines, we are not allowed to have a waiting area in-store.
- Our concierge will verbally screen clients and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
- If the answer is yes to any of the above symptoms we will ask the client to reschedule in 14 days.
- We will make every effort to make payments touchless. The same card used to schedule the reservation should be physically shown to the Concierge at the time of checkout.
- Clients should bring minimal personal items to their reservation.
- We recommend that our employees handle all retail and ask that clients refrain from touching the products on the shelves.
We can’t wait to see you again! If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 905-393-8236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.